VertexFX 11 is our next generation trading platform redesigned and improved using the latest development techniques and technologies, allowing us to achieve greater performance and flexibility than ever before. Different from all, VertexFX 11 incorporates over 500 enhancements and new features, mostly collected from our clients' feedback. The new version delivers the most advanced trading features for normal and automated traders of all levels trading margin, options and physical.
Besides, we have taken many of our customers' suggestions and notes into consideration; the conclusion of that is new version which has the following features:
- Enhanced full system interface:
It is easier to collaborate and to navigate through new VertexFX interface and a companion feature to the Ribbon and make it more friendly and easy to use. Many of the new international softwares are using that standard to produce easier navigation and interface for end users and VertexFX 11 has adopted that same standard and look.
- Implemented BackTesting functionality for VTL scripts. Where you can apply your trading strategy or analytical methods to historical data to see how accurately the strategy or method would have predicted actual results.
There are two types of languages in VTL 11:
- VTL Server Language: Full Object Oriented semi VB.NET environment, which you can host your scripts in the server with no need to keep your terminal running all the time.
- VTL Client Language: A semi VB language, with many trading, chart, and GUI interface functions.
- New API versions:
VertexFX 11 has been launched with new API versions to support external applications API developers and integrators briefed as follows:
- VertexFX Client ActiveX DLL standard API: Can be used for Standard Desktop Application Developments.
- VertexFX Client WCF Service: Can be used for WEB and Mobile Application developments.
- Technical Analysis:
In the new version, we have re-written the chart from the scratch to make core enhancements to its functionalities like:
- Enhancing the technical analysis functionality and options, with more Objects like Fibonacci, Line Studies, Channels, Drawings or Symbols and Text.
- Added more Indicators and modified some Indicator values and enhanced the previous indicators.
- Enhanced chart scrolling and chart usability to be much easier and flexible.
- And much more.
- Enhanced Market Watch with new fields to be more valuable for the traders (Expiry Date, Open Price, Close Price) for future symbols and (Net Change, Percent Change).
- Completely new internal mailing system, with friendly HTML editor with the ability to edit fonts and put images and tables. This helps brokers to easily and friendly announce for their marketing internal email campaigns to their Traders.
VertexFX 11 is shipped with a dedicated supporting Plugins Store maintained and fed by all of Hybrid Solutions and a list of existing and expanding independent Software Vendors (ISV's) who are adopting VertexFX API's and VTL to build Free and commercial plugins for VertexFX Traders.
- Ability to add new plugin in your terminal to be accessed easily through the terminal. Where you can download from the Client or backoffice Terminal any Client or Backoffice plugin from the vStore and install it to be added to the Plugin menu for online and quick accessing (assuming this plugin was developed within the vStore VertexFX 11 Standard)
- Coloring the limit order when it fills.
- WEB Trader is much more enhanced and has a new charting system with much more better performance.
- There are new Styles added to the terminal to change the current terminal interface and settings. This feature is compensating (to some extent) the Lack in developing the ULF system capabilities that were shipped with the previous releases.
Watch the Overview Video
To download this software for testing purposes at our dedicated servers, Click Here