VBL Smart Dealer is a script written in the VBL of the VertexFX Bridge application that will handle all your chatting orders within it, automatic dealing as clever handling for market orders as the VertexFX Smart Dealer application.
Using VBL Smart Dealer and after working for a minute at your margin settings for the symbols you will manage all of your orders handling at the Chatting Screen to be handled according to some handling criteria available at the smart dealer.
Or you can choose to disable the VBL Smart Dealing from the menu bar of the VertexFX Bridge, then the quotes will be handled as STP according to the VertexFX Bridge criterias.
When you open the Tools Options of the VertexFX Bridge application and go to the Smart Dealer tab a window as the following image will appear:
You can activate the VBL Smart Dealer using the Default Rule settings which can be edited by selecting single/multi symbol from the symbols list and then choose “Edit Selected” so a new window will open as the following:
From this window you can edit the default handling mode for the Market Orders, Limit Orders,Take Profit, Stop Orders and StopLoss and enabling the Automatic Liquidation.
In each type of orders you will find the following VBl Smart Dealer modes.
- Accept Always:Always accepts the received order(s) for the VBL Smart Dealer.
- Switch Always:Always switches the received order on the VBL Smart Dealer to another dealer with an open chatting screen.
- Best price Mode:Calculates the best price for the dealer during the waiting time has been set for this symbol and re-quote the order with that price in case the order price is not within the acceptance margin.
- Market Price (Time Mode):Takes the last market price after the waiting time and re-quote the order with it's price in case the order price is not within the acceptance margin.
- Market Price (Tick Mode):Takes the price of certain tick (according to ticks number) and re-quote the order with it's price in case the order price is not within the acceptance margin.
- Switch to The Bridge:Which always switch the received order on the VBL Smart Dealer to be handled and covered according to the RMB (Risk Management Bridge) /Jumper Rules of the VertexFX Bridge settings.
The VBL Smart Dealer can be applied not only over entire clients who the logged dealer has privilege on; you can activate it on each client/group in your accounts tree by creating a new rule for each client/group.
Just press on “Add Rule” button, and enter the username of the desired client/group to be activated on and also a description for the rule and press “OK”.
After adding a new rule, its settings will be inherited as the default rule unless you edit the symbols settings and override the settings of each/all symbols.
You can apply the VBL Smart Dealer over a certain group of clients in your accounts tree by connecting a dealer who has privilege on this group, just add a rule in the VBL Smart Dealer, and enter the username that you have set for the group. Also in case you want one of the clients inside this group to have a different rule to handle his orders, you can create a new rule and enter the username of the client then set the desired settings for this client.